Granny's gone and done it again

Im sorry to hear that! I didn't sleep well either. I fell asleep really late and at 6:30am I heard what I could swear was my husband call out for me so I hopped out of bed and ran to the living room...he was sleeping in the recliner which he does sometimes, sleeping like a baby. I guess he was talking in his sleep or I'm hearing disembodied voices. Lol, I mean quarantine may just be getting to my head.
Thanks , I have been having a hard time sleeping lately but at least I have my own room and I am getting a little hard of hearing I guess.
Anyway, thats not half as bad as hearing a child saying mamaaa and freaking out . Right out the door leaving my kid behind ! hahahahaaa

Seems you caught the cleaning bug! But that's a good bug to catch. I will try to send you some California sunshine. :cool:
I hate cleaning lol but I want out of the house. We had a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and warm.
I'll take all the sunshine I can get!

Its not now but it must have rained cause everything is wet out there and that means no mowing today ! :wee
I've got puddles everywhere! No sandles today.

Star, you mean they didnt take a piece of that for biopsy yet ?
I dozed off.
No. Because of where it is etc they want to put her under to do the biopsy/removal. Two birds with one stone it....hence the bloodwork/chest X-ray- to make sure it hasn’t already spread and clear her for op.

No. Because of where it is etc they want to put her under to do the biopsy/removal. Two birds with one stone it....hence the bloodwork/chest X-ray- to make sure it hasn’t already spread and clear her for op.
Ohhh. I understand. Well, their not going to do anything over the weekend.

I hate cleaning lol but I want out of the house. We had a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and warm.
I'll take all the sunshine I can get!

I've got puddles everywhere! No sandles today.
At least I mowed the right spot. Over the septic/leach field the grass is always greener. LOL

Back
Top Bottom