Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, Yes Cap/Twist, I meant the fence was ugly.
My big coffee pot is broken. The small one has to be made often.
The pills did what I wanted them to. Knocked me out. It must be muscle as I dropped a pill this am and screamed when I bent over to pick it up.It also hurts just sitting still too though . burning pain. I forgot my night meds again.

Morning all, Yes Cap/Twist, I meant the fence was ugly.
My big coffee pot is broken. The small one has to be made often.
The pills did what I wanted them to. Knocked me out. It must be muscle as I dropped a pill this am and screamed when I bent over to pick it up.It also hurts just sitting still too though . burning pain. I forgot my night meds again.
I didn't take any meds yesterday. I was in too much of a hurry and my pill container was empty.

just back from farm again 6 dozen eggs, have a broody duck hen not sure how many eggs and since she's a last year chick I didn't want to stress her out. OH and Comet calved , every year since I got her. Nasty girl ,Comet had the little in the middle of the big pasture so even "cheap" binoc's don't help much. BUT the calf has been up and nursed.

So far when on cow calves a week latter another one does and then NOTHING for weeks. Still have 6 to calve.

Back
Top Bottom