1591030255881.png
1591030278429.png
1591030303723.png
1591030333050.png
1591030389890.png
1591030426889.png
1591030458762.png
My backyard in detroit.

I can't believe shipping was under $10, even if it is in state. I can't remember shipping that cheap.
Ugh, I need to wash clothes. I should wash my sheets too. The whole house needs cleaning. But weather looks great, I think I will go outside and work on the coops and brooders. I ordered my chicks, God knows what hubby will say.

I am trying to figure out if I need to empty a tank for the shrimp. Had I known this stress of size would of been thrown at me I would of told her no thanks. This tank is perfect for them. all the parameters are dead on. Just this little problem of 100 baby guppys . :he
I bet the guppies would just LOVE shrimp snacks :(

Certain smells and perfumes used to trigger instant headaches for me when I was younger. Still happens occasionally, but it sure isn't fun. I feel for your DD.

And me, though she is worse. We got our "I can breathe! ®") masks several years ago, no need to come up with something for this Covid virus. Any man made fragrance is suspect. Hard to stay away from them with the marketers convincing everyone that if it doesn't stink it isn't good. Even freshly washed clothes need to stink or you won't know they are clean (which they aren't, if they were clean they wouldn't stink!). Your soap needs to stink, even your dish detergent needs to stink. The more stink on things the better. The more things that stink, the better. I used to be able to walk down the cleaning aisle at the grocery store and breathe at the same time. No more.

Because its a 10 gallon tank and 100 guppies .
And 100 guppies become 1,000 guppies in short order.

Back
Top Bottom