Granny's gone and done it again

did you watch it ? The problem is, out of all the guppies in the house these are the ones we sit and watch every day. Tom loves them . They are babies of new blood from the blues and yellows I bought . Their not really feeder fish. They sell for about $4.00 each Not that I have even tried. :he And thats the difference.
You got choices to make. No other tank for the shrimp? There has to something you can do.
Do you still have blues and yellow breeding? Will you be getting more like them?

Front porch sounds like the best option.

Roof is nearly done. Did I already say they left both gates open and we had to search the neighborhood looking for the dogs? I posted on our fb group and people were immediately posting sightings from their doorbell cameras. They were nearly back home when some neighbors stopped them, but I’m glad the neighbors made the effort. I don’t know if they would’ve stayed around the yard with so many strangers making noise, or run off again.

Our neighbor’s dog was out the other day; I recognized her from their walks. When I tried to catch her she ran back home. I followed her and knocked on the door but no one answered, so I just made sure she was in the fence and locked the gate. I like to think that was good karma for today.

you didnt even say you were getting a roof ! LOL Glad you got them home. I found spot today when I was mowing where Trouble had tried to dig a hole.

Insurance paid for new roof and windows following the hail a while back. No timeline on the windows yet. After that we can decide what color to use on the exterior.

Here’s a sample pic of the shingles, and my roof. My brick is such a gross salmon color. We’re looking at stains made specifically for brick.

47283949-5990-4BFF-A73D-5380A2A86C10.jpeg
12182A07-1136-4300-9F37-33BD7016251E.jpeg

Have you ever seen that ?
Happens so fast you can hardly see it!

Not that I have even tried. :he And thats the difference.
Maybe you should try! If you have 100 guppies now and don't separate out the males before they can breed you WILL soon have a thousand. You'll either get rich selling guppies or:

It's like the "Sorcerer's Apprentice", where will be no end to the number of babies until everything starts dying from overcrowding. Are you going to move all the furniture out and turn the house into a giant aquarium full of thousands of guppies?

what are the black boxes on the roof ? It dont look like vents. I like the salmon brick.
Bruce, I think that may already be happening. I have decided to take the guppies out and put the shrimp in. Not sure what I will do w/ the babies but at least I have made my mind up to do so.

Back
Top Bottom