Granny's gone and done it again

A review from trip advisor

Rochelle O wrote a review Jun 2012
Sioux Falls6 contributions5 helpful votes

friendliest hotel in Dickinson, ND
I first stayed here 8+ years ago and I'll never stay anywhere else in Dickinson!!! The owner Scott and all his staff are the nicest people you'll eve meet!! It's one of the cleanest mom n pop motels I've ever stayed in! I'm a sales rep, traveling 7 of 8 weeks so I've seen my share of crappy hotels! I go to Dickinson every 7-8 weeks and if Scott doesn't have a room for me, he lets me stay in a spare bedrooms in his house!!! The rates are great and it's very convenient to have a fridge/microwave in the room. Smoking rooms are hard to come by, especially at the "chain" hotels, so it's great to find a place that doesn't make you feel like a 2nd class citizen! I would highly recommend this motel to anyone coming to visit SE ND!!!
Read more
Date of stay: April 2012

Sorry blue saw that after I put my phone down for the night. She’s hanging in there...tough ol Canuck. The tumor’s getting big but she still has an appetite.
I truly think though it’s going to happen next week. Hubs though....I don’t think he’s ready but he clams up whenever I try to talk to him about it.

Sorry blue saw that after I put my phone down for the night. She’s hanging in there...tough ol Canuck. The tumor’s getting big but she still has an appetite.
I truly think though it’s going to happen next week. Hubs though....I don’t think he’s ready but he clams up whenever I try to talk to him about it.
Keep us posted, I'll be thinking of her, and all of you. The end-of-life journey can be painful and difficult for everybody, but I'll be praying that it is a peaceful one for everyone involved. ❤

Keep us posted, I'll be thinking of her, and all of you. The end-of-life journey can be painful and difficult for everybody, but I'll be praying that it is a peaceful one for everyone involved. ❤
Truth be told...if I could get away with doing it this weekend I would. But...hubs isn’t ready, neighbor who has darn near adopted her wants to give her one more hurrah...sigh. And it drives me crazy cause if I try to talk to hubs about it, he shuts down. I get it. She’s been a part of his life too for six years now. It sucks, it’s hard. But I need to know what he’s willing/able to do, and I don’t want resentment down the line.

IDK Cap, I have run up on a few I would like to "touch" with a pole. a metal one no doubt. Lady yesterday was literally touching me and reaching over me to get to the fish product.
I would of like to "touch" her a few times. LOL
I would have told her to get the hell away from me!

Back
Top Bottom