Granny's gone and done it again

Mediterranean pizza.
BFF4AA41-AD7B-484F-8A07-25A9D1DC9C7C.jpeg

Wow good luck.
Thanks, I’ll need it! Lol
You feeling better H2o?
What are you building Star ?
Cap, hows the finger ?
Granny I’m building a pc. My lappy is kinda aggravating me lately - I’m in dire need of an upgrade and building my own is something I’ve wanted to do just never have been able to for various bulltweety reasons so...nuts to it. Hubs builds his shop, I build my computer. Can’t really afford it right now but BAH!

Granny I’m building a pc. My lappy is kinda aggravating me lately - I’m in dire need of an upgrade and building my own is something I’ve wanted to do just never have been able to for various bulltweety reasons so...nuts to it. Hubs builds his shop, I build my computer. Can’t really afford it right now but BAH!
You know how to build a computer ? Wow. Impress me !

I've been building them since,, well... 2000. Just read the indirections, getcha a magnifying glass so you can see the fine print on the motherboard. Get the best parts you can afford. I find that dual cores still outperform quad cores for some reason. And memory, memory, memory speeds up a machine like nobody's business. Get the right kind of memory for the 'mobo' (motherboard), power supply sufficient to run everything, and a graphics card worthy of the tasks you perform. I have a gaming machine because I play on 3D simulated games, so for me memory and graphics card were most important.

Back
Top Bottom