Granny's gone and done it again

She looks very comfy!

That's amazing. I was losing hope. Hope she is doing better tonight.

There would just be trace amounts. Probably about the same at what you'd find in any water. If you do water changes every so often, it will prevent it from concentrating.

Hailey doesn't have the long nose like the other cows... because she' still pretty young?

I have green envy. So nice to have some green!

Will Polka's son be worth more because of his coloring or is that getting more common now?

Poor Robert. Is he feeling any better tonight?

:lau picking boogies! :lol:
That is her special talent!

Be brave. :hugs Try the middle first!

A silver lining? :hmm We don't have red ants here, but somehow I'm thinking I'd rather deal with them than that terrible heat.
When you say cows, you meant yaks right?

My mom and uncle.1999 nissan frontier,2010 nissan titan......and so on.......
Ah. So feeling the nissans eh
Star, he is young . Insurance for him will be bad.
I called my ins. guy and asked before I got this van and they said it would be about the same then after we got it they went up. So different vehicles cost different ins. prices.
very true. And if you finance a vehicle even more - as you’d need full coverage. And some banks/lenders won’t finance if it’s over a certain age - which means you have to go for an unsecured loan, which means higher interest rate...so it costs you considerably more.

don’t look at the monthly cost. Look at how much the loan will cost you. May be a better idea to make those car payments to yourself for a bit first - set up a savings account, transfer what you think you’d be comfortable paying for a car payment and watch it grow. After a while you may have enough to pay cash for a used vehicle.

this has been financial advice from she who has an expensive husband and has been known to throw common sense to the wind and incur debt anyway.

Ah. So feeling the nissans eh

very true. And if you finance a vehicle even more - as you’d need full coverage. And some banks/lenders won’t finance if it’s over a certain age - which means you have to go for an unsecured loan, which means higher interest rate...so it costs you considerably more.

don’t look at the monthly cost. Look at how much the loan will cost you. May be a better idea to make those car payments to yourself for a bit first - set up a savings account, transfer what you think you’d be comfortable paying for a car payment and watch it grow. After a while you may have enough to pay cash for a used vehicle.

this has been financial advice from she who has an expensive husband and has been known to throw common sense to the wind and incur debt anyway.
Yea,ive got my choices between a Honda talion,a vehicle,or a house

Back
Top Bottom