Granny's gone and done it again

I went out and put up some wet chickens. The lights were out due to the rain. Everything all shut up. Glad I went, I don't like to leave them out there wet.
Yes, I've noticed they don't seem to be all that bright about going inside during bad weather. Mine went about their business perfectly calmly one day while a tornado passed by about a mile away. In the wind and rain. Go figure.

Yes, I've noticed they don't seem to be all that bright about going inside during bad weather. Mine went about their business perfectly calmly one day while a tornado passed by about a mile away. In the wind and rain. Go figure.
It's not as bad when the lights are on. Might have to roof part the old Turkey run because the chickens like to roost there

I have a good one. Robert was about 4 (guessing) and wasnt feeling the best. He laid his head down in my lap and stretched out on the couch. I was absently minded rubbing his hair and talking to neighbors that had come to visit. Lul in convo I ask Robert, Are you ok? NO . are you hungry? YES . what do you feel like eating ? He says, I smell chicken . I said, get out of my lap Robert. Neighbors cracking up..
Come to think about it almost all of my most embarrassing moments involve him one way or another.

How about the time we were at the grocery store in the 15 items or less isle. He was so active. I had a hard time keeping up. He went to peoples buggys in line ahead of us counting . Then I heard it , "MOM, Hey MOM, Come here, look this lady is breaking the law ! Should we call the police ? MOMMM...... This lady has 18 things !"

Back
Top Bottom