Granny's gone and done it again

Star, forgive me if I am out of line, Hon, but ... what's the holdup? Your heart is hurting, you are looking at rescues, you want a dog so bad you can taste it, so .... what's holding you back? If you don't mind my asking.
The fact that I’ve been told before no rescues...though he may ease off on that now. We’re not set up right now - the Chicklets need to be a little bit bigger before they go in with the big girls - right now they’re in the dog yard. Wasn’t a problem with peach - but I would not trust a new dog. Also have i mentioned some rescues can have crazy requirements? We have five foot fence, not six. I also can’t bring any puppers to work due to my bosses bringing their puppers to work (and parva! PARVA!!!) and we’re getting closer but not set up to work from home yet.
I am in with a German shepherd breeder up in northern Cali - just will be awhile before a litter. I do want us to eventually be a two dog household but I need to have that convo with hubs - and I don’t want them to be too close together either. I want them bonding to us, not to each other.

Star, forgive me if I am out of line, Hon, but ... what's the holdup? Your heart is hurting, you are looking at rescues, you want a dog so bad you can taste it, so .... what's holding you back? If you don't mind my asking.
She can't take a dog to work with her right now because of boss's sons dog there.

Back
Top Bottom