Granny's gone and done it again

ugg Cap, I called pet poison cntrol. They wanted $60. for advise. Roberts fast thinking probably saved Bandits life. Time will tell. He gave him my charcoal in some peanut butter. I called his vet and they said just keep an eye out . Raging headache now.
Don’t tell me it was that ant poison.

He drank maybe half a cup of coffee but mixed w/ cream and the coffee grounds in the bottom. I wasnt thinking clearly. I was grateful he was helping me clean up the mess. Then I must of suspected because I decided to look it up and it scared the hell out of me. Robert got up and told me to give him charcoal so I mixed it in some PB and he lapped it up .
That isn’t going to hurt him.

well back from Dentist, He lanced a pus pocket (wasn't to bad) and then the SOB decided to still his honking big fingers in there and squeeze. Multiple times , by the time he quit I was about 1/2 out of the chair and am pretty sure there are depressions in the arm rest.

That was $185. after a $10 discount for paying right away. Go in next Thursday morn for at least one extraction.

Got a script for amoxicillin 1 pill TID for 10 days and 800 mg pure ibuprofen 20 of them to take as needed.
Did he try to numb you up? Welcome to my world. Hubby thinks it's a great day for me to clean the workshop. Sigh. I don't want to.

Sigh. It’s A Day. Thank gosh it’s my Friday.
so boss lady left an old pee pad in her office overnight. Noticed it last night but didn’t do anything about it cause 1. Not my circus not my monkeys and 2. Knowing my luck she would be keeping it to reuse or something and then would be pee pad less today. So she goes oh no I forgot to take this out!! And puts it in the garbage can in the photocopy room.
Open can.
That boy has some stinky pee btw. And I’m still banned from loving on him. Sigh.

and then I go to eat my lunch at my desk cause parking is a pita as is I’m about a quarter mile from the office right now - could be worse if I go somewhere. Parking that big ol truck on the street ain’t easy. Scarfing down a sad chimichanga (all wrap not much filling) and of course amazon comes to deliver. And my desk is...well. The front door is on the other side of my desk. So here I am eating amazon sneaks up doesn’t knock and I’m trying desperately to mask up and take package and here’s other admin “this is why I go home for lunch” well that’s great you live two minutes away.

some days I feel like the canary in the coalmine with covid.
C3F8A5D8-5099-4179-A64D-68F6D7923A94.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom