Granny's gone and done it again

Yeah, we have company coming. He was busy staining the cabin today. He has a long list of stuff I need to do ( in his head). Especially clean out the workshop, my room and the loft. I did get rid of all that garbage today, give me a break.
are you giving your room up for company to sleep in?

Me too. I’m glad the stars are aligning like this. I have not been good since peach crossed that rainbow bridge.
Sounds like you are like me. The only way to heal the hole in my heart after losing a dog is to plug it with another dog. Otherwis all the joy and life force in my heart drains out and I'm not worth the bullet it would take to shoot me.

You have a lot of things to do and critters to take care of Cap. Its time to stop breeding for the fall. That will help you a little bit. Take what you can fit in the truck and dont worry about the rest. Product to kill algae will hurt snails and yoyo loach if you still have them. That string algae is hard to kill. Maybe black the tank out for a few days ?
I have snails , no yoyo loach but I think there's still a kuhli loach in there. My plants might die too.

Back
Top Bottom