Granny's gone and done it again

Well guys my back side is dragging so I'm heading to bed.

We got the new closet doors fit and polyurethaned today, I made bread and cleaned up the house.

That's three bites of the elephant! :lau
Good night Micro, have a good sleep .I need to go check on the chicks. Bbs.

Do you have a "Honey-Do" list for HIM????
He has his own to do list. Doesn't do much with the animals except let the goats out in the mornings. I buy and load, unload the feed. And do most of the building. Feed and water is my job too. He would be happy if I sold all of them.

Well couldn't get the auger running so "they" decided to pull the spark plug and evidently it was "fouled" and the "gap was to big" (not a clue me) SO off I go back into town. get back and Rod gets the auger running so I boost Robert into the bobcat and we head down to the LAST 1000 pound back of oats start filling the hopper and then BOOM not sure what happened other then evidently the motor blew a rod/pistion something .

So I hand scoop into 5 gallon buckets haul them over to Rod who is standing on the back end of a truck and he hands them up to Little Feller/Vicki and she pours it into the bin.

FYI 1000 pounds fills ALOT of buckets.

Hauled a bale of hay to the second breeding group . Golden bull and then the 3 stooges.

Got all the tools picked up and put where they belong (ME ONLY) got all the tote bags tied together and put away until next fall.

He has his own to do list. Doesn't do much with the animals except let the goats out in the mornings. I buy and load, unload the feed. And do most of the building. Feed and water is my job too. He would be happy if I sold all of them.
well you got your own too

Back
Top Bottom