Granny's gone and done it again

Dirty jobs w/ Mike Rowe season 2008 yak and bison ranch. Pretty interesting

That's the ranch that bred Porter. Christy is the lady who helped me save Curly Sue, stayed on the phone the entire time I was At Runnings (like tsc) and walked me thru just which lamb milk replacer I needed.

Last edited:
Hi Granny. Sorry you hurt your knee. Mine does that when I make my bed, if I lean over to do it. . Sometimes I crawl up on it and make it that way, lol. Hard to explain.
well, thats what I was doing. On the step stool leaning forward to reach the bottom of the tank.

Sounds like you had fun though, Cap.

Busy weekend here. We got our new door in the shop that goes from the outside to my brooder room. Old door was 32 inches. We roll our wagon through that door when we get wood for the winter heating and were forever hitting the sides of the door. We finally bit the bullet and put in a 36 inch door.

Today we finish up that project then on to the new wall for my chicken coop/shed. The old 32 inch door will go out to the coop and the new wall.

So if I'm not around, yes, I'm alive, and yes, I am very busy. So y'all take care and I'll be around.
I did have fun, but would benefit from some time off. I just had a 3 hour nap and am drinking Gatorade.

Back
Top Bottom