Granny's gone and done it again

twisted-acres-farm

selfie of Curly Sue and me.
Premium Feather Member
Jul 1, 2011
Dickinson, North Dakota
How in the world do you lose a yak?
Ask dumb and dumber.

If it has died I would have expected to see crows or something like that "mobbing" a particular spot in the pasture. OR Arse smelling bad from rolling in it OR Hauling up "bits-n-pieces" to enjoy in the yard. NOTHING like that.

So either its in my "good neighbors" herd of cattle OR it got rustled. OR abducted by aliens.

I won't even know who's calf it was until we vaccinate again and I check ear tags.

twisted-acres-farm

selfie of Curly Sue and me.
Premium Feather Member
Jul 1, 2011
Dickinson, North Dakota
He had to of mis counted or something.
NO miscounting , at least NOT in the youngin pen with Curly and the girls. Counted the main herd today and brother and nephew did as well. 1 Bull, 10 cows and the 2 very young royal calves. Who were having a grand time of running, jumping and chasing each up up and down hills.

BigBlueHen53

We will get through this... together!
Premium Feather Member
Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Ask dumb and dumber.

If it has died I would have expected to see crows or something like that "mobbing" a particular spot in the pasture. OR Arse smelling bad from rolling in it OR Hauling up "bits-n-pieces" to enjoy in the yard. NOTHING like that.

So either its in my "good neighbors" herd of cattle OR it got rustled. OR abducted by aliens.

I won't even know who's calf it was until we vaccinate again and I check ear tags.
This makes me sad.

Granny Hatchet

Tastes like chicken
Premium Feather Member
Sep 26, 2013
madison Indiana
NO miscounting , at least NOT in the youngin pen with Curly and the girls. Counted the main herd today and brother and nephew did as well. 1 Bull, 10 cows and the 2 very young royal calves. Who were having a grand time of running, jumping and chasing each up up and down hills.
what about one dying a while back you may not be remembering ?

Top Bottom