Granny's gone and done it again

Oh hey. An old multi quote ;)

I’m trying to walk a fine line between socialization and avoiding parvo exposure. Also, traveling makes things a lot more difficult. He’s had his first round of parvo shots, has round 2 in about a week...

Yep. Fine line. He came to eat outside at a restaurant (brought a blanket for him to chill on) m He’s probably coming with me to work on Monday (half day), he’s coming out to the desert over Halloween, Regan’s going to be bringing the girls over when we’re back...
View attachment 2383829View attachment 2383830
Look at the size of those paws!

Aside from some slight concern when hubs first fired up the motorhome, he’s doing fantastic. He’s just on the sofa now for loading up purposes - he’ll either be on my lap or in his crate for the actual traveling.
2F74C4C7-A646-4FB2-B0C7-C7F4F50E9B30.jpeg

Aside from some slight concern when hubs first fired up the motorhome, he’s doing fantastic. He’s just on the sofa now for loading up purposes - he’ll either be on my lap or in his crate for the actual traveling. View attachment 2384261
Little couch tater. Both his ears are up! I guess it's only a matter of time, but I wish one would stay floppy.

Granny is now at Mercy West hospital in Cincinnati. There was a delay leaving the clinic as they were trying to find a nurse to travel in the ambulance with her. Potentially could have delayed everything an extra day, but thankfully they worked it out and she is there for the procedure to be done today.

Granny's SD (Tom's daughter) is a wonderful lady and has been keeping me updated. She followed the ambulance to the bigger hospital to speak with the dr and learned that there are 3 blockages that will be opened by stent. One of the blockages is 80%. :( I'm very glad this is getting done now, before the Big One.
The stents will be put in today, and tomorrow Theresa will drive back over to the hospital and bring granny home!

thanks so much for the update! did she get someone to take care of hubby?
Theresa, Tom's daughter, will be there. Tom went with them this morning to the clinic. He insisted. I think he would have preferred to stay there with our granny! Doesn't want to leave her.

Granny is now at Mercy West hospital in Cincinnati. There was a delay leaving the clinic as they were trying to find a nurse to travel in the ambulance with her. Potentially could have delayed everything an extra day, but thankfully they worked it out and she is there for the procedure to be done today.

Granny's SD (Tom's daughter) is a wonderful lady and has been keeping me updated. She followed the ambulance to the bigger hospital to speak with the dr and learned that there are 3 blockages that will be opened by stent. One of the blockages is 80%. :( I'm very glad this is getting done now, before the Big One.
The stents will be put in today, and tomorrow Theresa will drive back over to the hospital and bring granny home!

Theresa, Tom's daughter, will be there. Tom went with them this morning to the clinic. He insisted. I think he would have preferred to stay there with our granny! Doesn't want to leave her.

I’m glad Theresa is there to help out, and glad granny’s getting the care she needs (don’t argue with us granny!! You gotta take care of yourself lady!!!) hope it all goes well!!!

Goose update: he does NOT like riding in laps in the motorhome. We stopped by a target on our way out and he was freaked out the whole way to target. He’s in his crate now and is doing ok. He’s settled and flopped.
And in full disclosure I know. The point of crate training is so they don’t eliminate in the crate. But I took out the divider so he does have enough room for a potty spot if needed. He used it the first night, last night did not, but it is a Trek longer than I’d trust his bladder to our campsite tonight.
6046D5BF-B533-48CE-99F4-154543F86EE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom