Granny's gone and done it again

I couldnt imagine how it would feel to be pain free. Big discussion over that w/ the pain dr. last time I was there. She said I will never be pain free.
Don’t believe them. I refuse to have any disease that there is no cure for. Our bodies can heal itself, we just have to give it good nutrition. Hard to find these days

But I will likely keep all of them. At least until I see what colors they are , and am able to determine sex.
I dont blame you there. Increase your breeding stock. Mine mated w/ a gold laced I think and all 3 chicks came candy corn.

Don’t believe them. I refuse to have any disease that there is no cure for. Our bodies can heal itself, we just have to give it good nutrition. Hard to find these days
I used to believe that H2o. Somewhere down the line I gave up and decided it is what it is. No more fight left in me.

well I would like to try it anyway. I think Tom has a sample pack of lotion I could use. I will research tomorrow how long IF it stays in your system.
In the mean time these ladies wore me out today . I have been on most the day and I am tired. I hope everyone has a good sleep.

Back
Top Bottom