Granny's gone and done it again

Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day also, @CapricornFarm. Take care of you!

How do we do what we do? I think I can speak for all of us and say determination plus stubbornness. No zero pain days for me. Ones-twos are generally the rule. Around noon the pain goes up to 4-5 in my neck and shoulders and forces me to take it easy for the rest of the afternoon. Days like today where the back pain is flaring and about a 6-7 you can find me on the sofa most of the day.

I agree 100% with Cluck. You look for windows of opportunity and work like the devil getting things done. This year I have discovered that if I go full tilt on a project for even one day, the next day won't be very pleasant. 2 day project, just plain miserable for a few days after that.

And how long have I been dealing with it? Off and on since 1976 when Rheumatic Fever left me with inflammatory arthritis. It hit me with a vengeance about ten years ago and has been growing steadily worse since then.

I told my doctors that I wasn't asking for miracles. I know what the future holds for me as far as progression is concerned. But make it better, please so I can enjoy siome of my retirement.

Ditto on the Happy Sabbath @BigBlueHen53 and Shalom to all. Peace is a good thing in any language.

BBL guys. Gonna put my feet up and see if I can make my spine happy.

Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day also, @CapricornFarm. Take care of you!

How do we do what we do? I think I can speak for all of us and say determination plus stubbornness. No zero pain days for me. Ones-twos are generally the rule. Around noon the pain goes up to 4-5 in my neck and shoulders and forces me to take it easy for the rest of the afternoon. Days like today where the back pain is flaring and about a 6-7 you can find me on the sofa most of the day.

I agree 100% with Cluck. You look for windows of opportunity and work like the devil getting things done. This year I have discovered that if I go full tilt on a project for even one day, the next day won't be very pleasant. 2 day project, just plain miserable for a few days after that.

And how long have I been dealing with it? Off and on since 1976 when Rheumatic Fever left me with inflammatory arthritis. It hit me with a vengeance about ten years ago and has been growing steadily worse since then.

I told my doctors that I wasn't asking for miracles. I know what the future holds for me as far as progression is concerned. But make it better, please so I can enjoy siome of my retirement.

Ditto on the Happy Sabbath @BigBlueHen53 and Shalom to all. Peace is a good thing in any language.

BBL guys. Gonna put my feet up and see if I can make my spine happy.

Oh my goodness, 44 years of this? You my dear are a warrior!
tackle.gif
Rest well and feel better!

Back
Top Bottom