Granny's gone and done it again

Verna Y

Crazy as ever and blessed.
Premium Feather Member
Sep 21, 2020
Franklin, Ohio
alright this is the catch up post. The above quote is where I gave up cause it’s past my bedtime. We’re in the desert for thanksgiving so if y’all don’t hear much that’s why. Love to y’all, and I’m grateful for all of you!!!
I am thankful for the eggs my quail give me. The laughs I get from the roo's crowing. I am thankful for the knowledge I have acquired from Zack and Myshire Farm. I am thankful for the meat the quail give me. I am thankful for all the friends I have made on this special journey.

Wishing4Wings

Isn't it Amazing?
Premium Feather Member
May 7, 2012
Sonoma County, CA
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So many things to be thankful for, both big and small... family and friends, hot running water, living in this beautiful country, good food, and my sweet little buddy Scooter... who got grumbled at yesterday for being underfoot when my back was killing me. :hmm

I will be making up to him today... I wonder just exactly how much turkey I can drop on the floor before before anybody notices.:D

CapricornFarm

Chicken addict
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I am thankful for the eggs my quail give me. The laughs I get from the roo's crowing. I am thankful for the knowledge I have acquired from Zack and Myshire Farm. I am thankful for the meat the quail give me. I am thankful for all the friends I have made on this special journey.
Hope you have a special day, Verna!

Top Bottom