Granny's gone and done it again

I dreamed some man was peeping at me through my bedroom window and I screamed so he took off but he didnt leave. He had pulled his car right up to my windows and I thought he was gone . next thing I know he is in the house and has a gun to my head. He was starting to abuse me but changed his mind and started going through all my stuff looking for things to steal. I whispered to Robert to go get his gun. I mean, I heard him talking on the phone w/ someone. I heard every thing he was saying and I was terrified. Robert wouldnt give me the gun and he started back over to me (I was naked the whole time) when Robert said he was a better shot then I was and he held the gun up to fire and thats when I woke up. I could tell you what he looked like, what he smelled like. The dream was that real.

That's a terrible dream Granny, I'm so sorry. :hugs

what happened to him??
I put him in with some other roosters. Turns out he has mite eggs on him so he has been stressed. I didn't see any mites, but I treated him. Going to have to check the other roosters in that pen. I did spray that coop not long ago, it's the one I have been painting. The rooster was looking droopy and didn't get up on a perch so I knew something was up. He spent last night in a brooder, getting royal treatment. He's standing up today.

I found my glasses out in the garage. Been busy up on the roof of the original coop, cleaning off debris, putting in more screws and caulking seams. Hoping that will prevent any further leaks.
Going to Walmart this evening. Need a few things. Time to go out and rinse the feed barrel. Etc. Bbl

I put him in with some other roosters. Turns out he has mite eggs on him so he has been stressed. I didn't see any mites, but I treated him. Going to have to check the other roosters in that pen. I did spray that coop not long ago, it's the one I have been painting. The rooster was looking droopy and didn't get up on a perch so I knew something was up. He spent last night in a brooder, getting royal treatment. He's standing up today.
Wow, I am glad he is feeling better and able to get on his feet.

enjoy your nap Verna, Im glad your ok
I now know that no matter what happens or how I feel, to at least drop in on you all at least once a day.
You just don't understand how much you all mean to me.
I am marching my tail right back to town and buying that turkey !!
Hope you got that turkey. Who heard of having fish on Thanksgiving? Personally, since I am alone, I will have some of the quail that I will process this evening.

This month has really gone fast. I can't believe that day after tomorrow is Thanksgiving. what do you have to be thankful for?

I am thankful to my new friends here on BYC. Thankful @Kiki for talking me into joining. I am thankful for what I have of my health. Thankful for Lucy who makes my life a bit easier, though a bit complicated too. LOL. Thankful for Quail, so I can eat healthier. Thankful for my humor, that I can laugh at the drop of a hat.

When my belated husband was alive, every Thanksgiving, I would make 11 pies. Put half in the deep freezer for Christmas, so that I would have time to make gingerbread houses, cookies, and candy. He always wanted Apple, cherry, pumpkin, the kids wanted pecan, cheesecake, (one with cherry, and one with chocolate) and I would make coconut cream pie from scratch as well. Back then when I made pumpkin, it was usually from the pumpkins I processed around Halloween. Boy does that bring back memories.

Back
Top Bottom