Granny's gone and done it again

I dont know if I even want to go to bed tonight. Lucid dreams are the worst.
This is what happened when I was told I have PTSD. I had that dream the night before I found out my sister was murdered. I dreamed she was floating around me and the skin was gone on half her body and I was screaming and screaming but I couldnt move and Tom was in the bedroom w/ me and he was shaking me (for real) trying to get me to come out of it and finally I did. I told the funeral director about my dream and he said I described her exactly how she looked right down to the same side of her poor body.

I dont know if I even want to go to bed tonight. Lucid dreams are the worst.
In a lucid dream, you are aware that you are dreaming and have some control over the action and story line. You can also decide when and how you want the dream to end. So if you dream this again you can tell yourself, this is a dream. I can end it it I want to. Robert will shoot this guy if I tell him to. Or I can make him go away. I know there's a cop around the corner. Here he comes to chase this guy away. He can't hurt me. I'm perfectly safe, it's just a dream and I'm going to wake up now. I'm not afraid.

Before you fall asleep, tell yourself you are going to control the dream like you control the tv. You will be in charege of the dream. Nothing can happen that you don't allow. You can turn the guy into a bug if you want to and swat him. It's your dream and you're in charge. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom