Granny's gone and done it again

I got the dressing made (2 types) and the turkey cooked and parted out. Reheating tomorrow will be easier than cooking so I can enjoy the day, unlike now because all the work in the torture chamber just destroys my back.
Still wanted to do the gravy and cranberries today, but my bossy back commands some rest. Guess there will be plenty of time tomorrow.
Did you make any keto stuff.

She is preggy for sure? Or just a little chubby?

well the vet claimed pg back on April 3 or 4th and I have NOT seen a calf BUT she could have miscarried or the calf just didn't make it. OR she's still pregger's and just being like her namesake. (stubborn) :oops:

Did you make any keto stuff.
Yes. The dressing is made with keto bread, I have xantham gum to thicken the gravy, powered swerve for the cranberries, and I have a recipe for a big chocolate chip skillet cookie... you spoon it out when it's hot and have some whipped cream.

How about you? Has your hubs gone keto?

well the vet claimed pg back on April 3 or 4th and I have NOT seen a calf BUT she could have miscarried or the calf just didn't make it. OR she's still pregger's and just being like her namesake. (stubborn) :oops:

I was thinking of a different word or two BUT got scared. :D

7 months then... is that possible??
Does she LOOK like she's carrying?

Yes. The dressing is made with keto bread, I have xantham gum to thicken the gravy, powered swerve for the cranberries, and I have a recipe for a big chocolate chip skillet cookie... you spoon it out when it's hot and have some whipped cream.

How about you? Has your hubs gone keto?
No he isn’t keto but eats everything I make, then he goes out and eats his sugar. I plan on making keto brownies, I am going to eat a little of everything. I don’t want to go overboard because I feel like crap the next day.

Back
Top Bottom