Granny's gone and done it again

So I was talking with family about my aunt. The home required all visitor's/ visits be conducted outside BOTH parties to wear a mask , stay 6 feet apart AND have a plexi-glass screen between them. AND YET it was fine for my aunt to share a room with a person positive for the plague.

OH and niece is fully recovered and back at work
My :eek: emoji is really getting a workout tonight!

So I was talking with family about my aunt. The home required all visitor's/ visits be conducted outside BOTH parties to wear a mask , stay 6 feet apart AND have a plexi-glass screen between them. AND YET it was fine for my aunt to share a room with a person positive for the plague.

OH and niece is fully recovered and back at work
Good news about the niece though. 👍

well you need to work harder or pay higher
Ha. I used to carry on cheery, non sequitur convos with the telemarketers. Oh HIiii, It's YOU! How ya been? How's the wife? The kids okay? What grade are they in now? Oh really? I have kids that age ... and the cat, how's the cat? Did she ever have kittens? and on and on ad nauseum. I'm sure they thought I was a few buckets short of a load and eventually they stopped calling. So much fun, though!

Ha. I used to carry on cheery, non sequitur convos with the telemarketers. Oh HIiii, It's YOU! How ya been? How's the wife? The kids okay? What grade are they in now? Oh really? I have kids that age ... and the cat, how's the cat? Did she ever have kittens? and on and on ad nauseum. I'm sure they thought I was a few buckets short of a load and eventually they stopped calling. So much fun, though!
I need to keep that in mind. LOL One time the popo called collecting money for christmas food baskets and I turned it around on them. Told them we were starving and could they put my name on their list. LOL

Back
Top Bottom