Granny's gone and done it again

microchick

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Dec 31, 2014
NE Missouri
Our cats are fat and lazy. They used to be good hunters and will still bring us an occasional dead mouse gift but mostly they will half heartedly chase one and then decide that it is too much effort and just sit down.

Sort of like the dogs with a rabbit.

Morning everyone. Busy busy busy. DH is going to pick up groceries today so I'll spend much of the day sorting out meat and putting things away. So if I'm not here don't worry, I'm not flat on my face on the floor.

BigBlueHen53

We will get through this... together!
Premium Feather Member
Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Most of the cats I've had have not been hunters. Sis had one that constantly brought her gifts. And may of those gifts were still alive and ended up hiding in her house!
Ugh, my hunting cat does that. But I've trained Gracie to grab the live things and take them back outside. Mostly. Once in a while one gets away, usually something little.

CapricornFarm

Chicken addict
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
We were masked and about 10 ft apart. She had just gotten home. I had to explain the new house rules to her, including how to sanitize door knobs and such. Had to explain quarantine, ya know? And how we are going to do it until she gets a clean test. All of which is out the window now bc the testing place will not test her UNTIL SHE SHOWS SYMPTOMS. Frankly I am just baffled.
So tell them she has a sore throat and felt feverish. That should do it.

Top Bottom