Granny's gone and done it again

I still havent started draining this tank. Why must everything be such a chore ? I cant dump it down the drains with all them snails in it. Its cold outside. And Im a whole lot of lazy. Wish I had some help w/ this. I cant use the hose because Robert is sure the cats will get out and too cold to leave the door opened. NOT valid reasons IMO But sometimes its easier to not argue the point that the cats can be locked in a room and I have to open the door to dump anyway.
Frustrating to say the least.
Don't feel bad, I still have not drained the 10 gallon tank.

Robert is making pizza. Oh boy !
Wishing, have you tried that pizza made with cauliflower crust ?
Hubs bought one but I only had a bite. It wasn't bad, but still had too many carbs because they still use flour. I will eat them when I'm done with the weight loss, because I will regain it all if I go back to eating as much sugar and starch as I did before. I'm down 50 lbs now. :yesss:

Hubs bought one but I only had a bite. It wasn't bad, but still had too many carbs because they still use flour. I will eat them when I'm done with the weight loss, because I will regain it all if I go back to eating as much sugar and starch as I did before. I'm down 50 lbs now. :yesss:

Congrats on the weight loss! I really need to lose a lot of weight myself.

I don’t know if I’m more mad at myself or the chicken chicks. I put a petition in the big brooder.. to keep quail and chicks separate. A few hours later I go out and see they’ve somehow crossed over. The chicken chicks killed one of the quail, and injured another on the head. I’m so upset. I was just trying to let the quail have more room. It’s really my own fault. :hit :mad:
Ugh, sorry that happened!

Back
Top Bottom