Granny's gone and done it again

So id you have been following along you should remember ALL the issues with that Vet Monthly renter trying to get the Housing Authority to pick up part of his rent. Will I called and double checked today. They are going to pay a whopping $46.00 per month of his rent. :mad::rant:rant:rant
You put in a lot of work for 46 bucks.

Yes, the new cage is bigger, better for 2. But there is a metal grate for a floor and I want to cut that out. More accurately, I want someone to cut it out for me. :D That will be tomorrow's job. For now, they will have to go back to sharing the smaller cage, which is all clean and has some nice new perches we made this afternoon.

Oh, and the new pullets jumped their fence :hmm and were heading down to the house when hubs spotted them. The old mob was on alert and getting ready to confront the intruders but were predictably distracted by some treats. Pullets followed me back up to their coop and got locked in. At least they jumped over into our yard and not into the neighbors'. I think it’s time to learn about clipping wings. :rolleyes:

It was a very birdy day and I still have the Seramas to bring in!
I am going to clip the bantam polish cockerel's wing because he was trying to perch on top of the barn. The owls might get him there.

Back
Top Bottom