Granny's gone and done it again

No, I am tired of these people not letting us speak. Why can’t people have a legit conversation/discussion. They have removed a lot of comments. They are censoring us. Not right. If I chose not to be vaccinated they want to shame you for it.

I understand why people would be hesitant to take the vaccine, I really do. I can see both sides...I mean 1. yeah vaccines could help us get back to abby-normal. But on the flip side, even though coronaviruses are not a new thing and this vaccine may have been YEARS in the making, suddenly boom, novel coronavirus is a thing and its pushed through?

I feel as though people need to be more empathetic/sympathetic to others. Live and let live. If you wear a mask, you shouldn't have people hissing at you and calling you sheep. If you don't...well, don't be mad at the poor underpaid workers who ask you to do so (they don't make the policies), but deal with it (and please for the love of gosh don't do it in a hospital/old folks home/are of potential immunocompromised people) I'm not going out of my way to be the "mask police", but I will wear a mask around people so they can feel a bit better about it, not knowing what position they're coming from. Live and let live, and support each other humans.

Sigh, I've been into the adult beverages and we lost Nouget today. Freaking coyotes.

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to register deacon as an ESA and bring him to college. He does help me, but I feel like my mom would say no. I don't think I can live without a pet.
My two cents here Avary, and I'm sorry to say this but...not the best of life for your pup while you're at college. I know when I did college, even not looking at apartment living, I couldn't meet my dog's needs between schoolwork/work work and etc.

I got guinea pigs when I was in college because, like you, I needed SOMETHING. Lot easier to find a place with piggies than a dog, less time-intensive, and so on.

My two cents here Avary, and I'm sorry to say this but...not the best of life for your pup while you're at college. I know when I did college, even not looking at apartment living, I couldn't meet my dog's needs between schoolwork/work work and etc.

I got guinea pigs when I was in college because, like you, I needed SOMETHING. Lot easier to find a place with piggies than a dog, less time-intensive, and so on.

I understand. Would him being a senior help? He mostly sleeps all day.

Back
Top Bottom