Granny's gone and done it again

Hi Twist, you must be so tired.

yep, Picked up another 20 bales of peat moss to spread tomorrow or thurs.

Temp was pushing 80* today. WAY WAY to hot for this early in the year. BUT the wind is from the south which usually means "moisture" is a coming. :fl:fl:fl:fl

picked up two piles/bobcat buckets of fallen wood, and hauled a pickup load of trash from the quanset. Re-tilled the garden spot hauled 550 pounds of layer into the feed room and emptied it into the chest freezer in there. BUT remembered to move the freezer to a better location first.

FB_IMG_1617428629402.jpg

yep, Picked up another 20 bales of peat moss to spread tomorrow or thurs.

Temp was pushing 80* today. WAY WAY to hot for this early in the year. BUT the wind is from the south which usually means "moisture" is a coming. :fl:fl:fl:fl
high 80s coming here. It looks like rain but nothing happening for a couple days now.
20 bales just for your garden at the motel?

well the 3 strand electric fence woks GREAT , Mike can attest to that and Beth got zapped and then refused to come back out LMAO that will learn her, I lost count of how many times she "zoomed" thru the wire while I was getting it strung and working. Arse got is GOOD as well of course he was soaking wet ,fresh from the creek. Not sure if Lena got IT" or not but she was sure showing that white wire some serious respect after the other 2.

did I mention Beth pulled the "wire" out of my hand each and every time. She zoomed thru.

picked up two piles/bobcat buckets of fallen wood, and hauled a pickup load of trash from the quanset. Re-tilled the garden spot hauled 550 pounds of layer into the feed room and emptied it into the chest freezer in there. BUT remembered to move the freezer to a better location first.
No wonder your falling asleep!

Gee, your list goes on as to what you've been doing!

Back
Top Bottom