Granny's gone and done it again

Inside for a cool down. Was outside moving the watering table I built years ago. Bottom of legs rotting off, so I trimmed off the same amount on each leg and cut pieces of pressure treated wood to replace the bad spots. Waiting for the paint to dry.
Pretty hot and sunny. May wait to go back out when it cools some.

My brain is foggy so not sure if I shared this here.. thinking no. I know some of you have seen this elsewhere. But here goes...Hi all. It's been a while. Still having sad days, but the children have been so wonderful. Thankful for the his, mine, and ours! They have surrounded me with love and help. Thankful for them. I'm not alone, thank the Heavens. Our son and wife..and cute little two year old is living here. I think I shared that a while back. The passing of a spouse is busy work for a bit. A lot to do.. anyway.. I'm going to go back a bit and check posts..two pages I think. 😊

On our way home after shenanigans. Still trying to find pics of goose and the frenchie puppy but I don’t follow the right things on Instagram lol. I’m sure hubs will be able to find them though.

F638876D-0104-4A26-9D77-4B9DDE6C24F2.jpeg F638876D-0104-4A26-9D77-4B9DDE6C24F2.jpeg 9D24E2D2-8F81-4278-B691-811A1F05F1D5.jpeg 25059E46-CA25-4DA4-9696-08A0A22EB8CE.jpeg 5899769C-40B5-4B4F-B92E-11FA59B7F97D.jpeg

Went out and sprayed the brooder I emptied the other night. Then cleaned the grow out coop and sprayed it. Going to add another perch as the others seem too high for young birds. I want to put some of my flowers in the ground as well. Sitting around in pots is not the best thing for them.

Went out and sprayed the brooder I emptied the other night. Then cleaned the grow out coop and sprayed it. Going to add another perch as the others seem too high for young birds. I want to put some of my flowers in the ground as well. Sitting around in pots is not the best thing for them.
You scare me a little, Cap. Some days I'm doing good to crawl out of bed, get upstairs and ensconse myself in my recliner. 😆 Okay, I'm exaggerating. A little.

My brain is foggy so not sure if I shared this here.. thinking no. I know some of you have seen this elsewhere. But here goes...Hi all. It's been a while. Still having sad days, but the children have been so wonderful. Thankful for the his, mine, and ours! They have surrounded me with love and help. Thankful for them. I'm not alone, thank the Heavens. Our son and wife..and cute little two year old is living here. I think I shared that a while back. The passing of a spouse is busy work for a bit. A lot to do.. anyway.. I'm going to go back a bit and check posts..two pages I think. 😊
Good to see you back !

Back
Top Bottom