Granny's gone and done it again

I certainly didnt realize how long it had been. I did try follow up but with my primary dr. Wrong person I guess and I also figured if they werent worried about it there was nothing to worry about. Til they( I assume) got worse and hurting more then I decided something needs done.
I thought you decided since what tom went through you were not doing it.

Robert woke up asking me to take him to walmarts but couldnt tell me what he needed. I said let me know when you figure it out so he went back to sleep. When he gets up I can get him to go check the mail. I hope my plants will come . Im excited about them!
I don’t think they will be there today. Monday was a holiday and when I went to mail them the line was out the door. Everyone mailing packages.

Like what kind of things would he do?
Its hard to remember them now. He would refuse to put his shoes and socks on when we needed to go somewhere. He got spanked for that and the problem was the seam in the socks. He was /is super sensitive to that. He would cover his ears and rock and scream. Come to find out the neighbors parrot was screaming and driving him nuts. She rehomed it. There were a thousand little things like that. He had super sensitive hearing. He still does and he now has tinnitus .

got my day's mixed up , I guess carpet guy is here today.
New carpet? It's a new floor look around here today. Now, I'm waiting for the guy to come and out the toilet back!! 😳. Here's the floor.
20211015_130506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom