Granny's gone and done it again

Yeah some bettas you just can’t have anything else in with them! Period!

Just got back home and hubs is off to help a friend with her inverter. Really want to nap. Didn’t sleep well Friday night, and last night goose was wanting out every few hours. Sigh. He was super spun with Daisy too. He needs a bath but I’m not about to attempt that alone!

Got lots more work to do on the motorhome but Meah. Foodstuff and laundry is unloaded I think that’s enough ambition for today

thanks for all the birthday wishes all :)View attachment 2869059View attachment 2869060
It sounds like a nice Birthday!

7ACE239E-B5BA-49CD-8C20-E0818E0E50A9.jpeg

this is at the famous frog jumping jubilee written by mark twain.
we got one point today

Yeah some bettas you just can’t have anything else in with them! Period!

Just got back home and hubs is off to help a friend with her inverter. Really want to nap. Didn’t sleep well Friday night, and last night goose was wanting out every few hours. Sigh. He was super spun with Daisy too. He needs a bath but I’m not about to attempt that alone!

Got lots more work to do on the motorhome but Meah. Foodstuff and laundry is unloaded I think that’s enough ambition for today

thanks for all the birthday wishes all :)View attachment 2869059View attachment 2869060

I just tie Mini to the porch and wash her.

Today painted some wood for the new run, scraped the old goat house door and painted kilz on it. Also painted the walls with Kilz that had not been previously painted.
Did i tell you folks that hubby actually cleaned out the rest of the goat house once i did fork out one trailer load? Nice surprise.

Back
Top Bottom