Granny's gone and done it again

Xrays Tuesday on my shoulder, hip & lower back have made me so sore I haven't slept for 2 nights & hurt too bad to walk to the garden, I'm gonna pick greens in the am & check on green pea seed germination. Haven't told it on here but my 63 yo sister died 4 weeks ago today, I couldn't write it down til now, she had elective surgery to fix the valve between the stomach & esophagus, her intestines was nicked & she became septic & died 3 days later, I have sat here & remembered all the good times we had growing up & cried my eyes out.
I'm so sorry. 😔 I lost my sister last year. It's so hard.

View attachment 2916957
Well I'm happy! I found a super easy bread recipe over on the Home Bakers thread and made this yeast bread recipe late yesterday afternoon. Ate some this morning and it tastes as good as it looks. In fact I've been eating on it all day, lol! It's all white but next time I will make it half whole wheat.
S lot of yeast? My tummy doesn't do well with some home made breads because of the yeast. Regular white is ok. This looks good. Easy to make?

Honestly, she is otherwise fine, so it is probably her getting picky.

I wonder if she will become less picky if I just stick with kibble forever....
Make it a healthy kibble. Google the worst dog foods and best. Science diet is good. I have my dogs on it, the sensitive skin one. They're still itching. I'm trying some dog probiotics soon.

(when did anyone publicly call me that?) :frowwell hi, and i have had my tree up since the day after thanksgiving
I used to. My husband passed away this year, had to wait until kids could help me with all of the decorations..inside and out. I have a small table top tree nowadays. It's cute. And, I hope you're ok with me calling you winter?

I used to. My husband passed away this year, had to wait until kids could help me with all of the decorations..inside and out. I have a small table top tree nowadays. It's cute. And, I hope you're ok with me calling you winter?
everyone i know calls me winter. or my name. i'm fine with it. i have a main tree for the family and a little tree with my favorite candy canes and chicken ornaments for me

Back
Top Bottom