Granny's gone and done it again

Yes I do!
Lol. What instrument, please? I'm old. I forget things! Details, woman, I want details! Do you have a solo in the recital? What songs will you be playing? Do you have a favorite? Do you have a pretty dress, or is everyone wearing robes?

Lol. What instrument, please? I'm old. I forget things! Details, woman, I want details! Do you have a solo in the recital? What songs will you be playing? Do you have a favorite? Do you have a pretty dress, or is everyone wearing robes?
I am doing a duet, 3 actually. One with one other person (my sister), one with 5 others, and one with 13 others. And then I have another duet with a few others, for the Christmas portion of the concert. We all will be wearing something that resmebles a robe, but kind of isn't. Everyone wears black underneath.

I am doing a duet, 3 actually. One with one other person (my sister), one with 5 others, and one with 13 others. And then I have another duet with a few others, for the Christmas portion of the concert. We all will be wearing something that resmebles a robe, but kind of isn't. Everyone wears black underneath.
That sounds fun!

Back
Top Bottom