Granny's gone and done it again

Granny, get that deed changed now, that's all I could think about when I had the covid was telling daughter my life insurance policy #, don't know if dh could remember where paper work is, his memory is so bad unless it's about work..well the Tennessee Titans lost yesterday, go Derek Henry & Julio Jones, so I'm not in to the NFL playoffs anymore, I've watched the games though.
Tom or I dont have life insurance. I couldnt even afford to bury him.

Granny, get that deed changed now, that's all I could think about when I had the covid was telling daughter my life insurance policy #, don't know if dh could remember where paper work is, his memory is so bad unless it's about work..well the Tennessee Titans lost yesterday, go Derek Henry & Julio Jones, so I'm not in to the NFL playoffs anymore, I've watched the games though.
Thats scary that you were that sick Jane. How are you now? I felt like that with one of my MIs

I guess you could do that now, right? I wanted to put my daughters name on my house but I am not sure how it would affect her income.
We are giving this some thought, too. I think we can set it up so the child of our choice automatically becomes the owner upon our demise, but I think we need to have an attorney set it up. Our bank accounts are already set up that way, it's a Payable on Death arrangement or Totten Trust. There is no red tape or hoops to jump through; immediately upon death, the money becomes that of the beneficiary. Actually, if one of us dies, the money goes to the surviving spouse; in the event we should both die, it goes to the designee.

Granny, you need to do some research about the best way to pass the house to Robert. Maybe the Lifetime people can help or point you in the right direction. There are forms online that you can use... at least get something in writing in the form of a will. Robert's ownership could be contested otherwise.

Granny, you need to do some research about the best way to pass the house to Robert. Maybe the Lifetime people can help or point you in the right direction. There are forms online that you can use... at least get something in writing in the form of a will. Robert's ownership could be contested otherwise.
I have asked his case manager but not lifetime. She is coming soon. I will write that down.

Back
Top Bottom