Granny's gone and done it again

Man, I'm having such a tough time. Last night was hard, but today too. I was ok this morning, but by afternoon the overwhelming sadness and lonelyness hit me again. I lost it on my son's shoulder. I'm glad he's good at giving hugs. I'm seriously thinking I should up my Celexa. Only taking 10mg. Maybe I should take the 20 that was suggested years ago, because of my Fibromyalgia. But I've done well with the less amount. I may try the higher. This is bad. Sorry, venting again. I sure hope you all get through this storm without any loss of electricity.. power. That would be aweful with as cold as it is out there! Have those extra blankets ready!

Man, I'm having such a tough time. Last night was hard, but today too. I was ok this morning, but by afternoon the overwhelming sadness and lonelyness hit me again. I lost it on my son's shoulder. I'm glad he's good at giving hugs. I'm seriously thinking I should up my Celexa. Only taking 10mg. Maybe I should take the 20 that was suggested years ago, because of my Fibromyalgia. But I've done well with the less amount. I may try the higher. This is bad. Sorry, venting again. I sure hope you all get through this storm without any loss of electricity.. power. That would be aweful with as cold as it is out there! Have those extra blankets ready!
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

:hugs I'm so sorry. Glad you have some family close. If there are no bad side effects, maybe you should increase your dose... at least until spring. I think things get even harder when the days are so short. Sunshine is good therapy.

cynthia, How long have you been on 10 mg.? Its like every other med. Your body gets used to it over time.
Funny, I was on 20 when my sister died then when my mom passed they upped it to 40. thats max dose of that stuff. I think you should talk to your dr. If your having more bad days then good.

Back
Top Bottom