Granny's gone and done it again

What will you do with them, Cherry, besides show? Shear, milk, raise and sell kids?
Yes, those are all in my plans. I will get them registered, and breed them soon. They will be sexually and physically ready by then. These aren't young kids, they are 7 months old already. I will shear them, but only to keep udders clean and for giving births. I am so excited!

I am getting two does from this breeder, a male from another, and another male from another breeder.

And then I will get another female, once I need new blood. That's the plan, at least.

I say go get ‘em tomorrow. :lol:
Yeah. I didn't even mention that she gives annual vaccinations for free and has free delivery! I was not expecting that. Sounds perfect. My mom wants to visit their place first, just to check them out. My favorite ND has a nice long neck...what am I saying?? I will post pictures of my two favorites. Give me a sec.

Yes, those are all in my plans. I will get them registered, and breed them soon. They will be sexually and physically ready by then. These aren't young kids, they are 7 months old already. I will shear them, but only to keep udders clean and for giving births. I am so excited!

I am getting two does from this breeder, a male from another, and another male from another breeder.

And then I will get another female, once I need new blood. That's the plan, at least.
You know having a billy around makes the milk taste, er ... strong?

Yeah. I didn't even mention that she gives annual vaccinations for free and has free delivery! I was not expecting that. Sounds perfect. My mom wants to visit their place first, just to check them out. My favorite ND has a nice long neck...what am I saying?? I will post pictures of my two favorites. Give me a sec.
Second picture is my favorite. I can't really tell much, but like her long neck and nice straight front legs. I really hope I can get them. They are the best I have seen on the market. What do you guys think? Cap?

Attachments

• B2570881-548D-4020-A6FA-0062D09D100F.jpeg
    B2570881-548D-4020-A6FA-0062D09D100F.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
  • D0C13B87-BC11-41C3-8D1A-48802C65C4C0.jpeg
    D0C13B87-BC11-41C3-8D1A-48802C65C4C0.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom