Granny's gone and done it again

Since I've been giving Gracie coconut oil and brewer's yeast every day, she has gotten much more active and spry. Every morning she gallops around the property like a young pup, barking her head off, telling all the squirrels what she will do to them if they set foot on the ground where she can catch them!

Since I've been giving Gracie coconut oil and brewer's yeast every day, she has gotten much more active and spry. Every morning she gallops around the property like a young pup, barking her head off, telling all the squirrels what she will do to them if they set foot on the ground where she can catch them!
How old is she?

They may just be having trouble getting good help. I think that's what the problem was at BK today. Both of our sandwiches were swimming in sauce. I mean they put the mayo on with a ladle instead of a spatula. We could barely hold the sandwiches in our hands, they were so slimy. :sick

They may just be having trouble getting good help. I think that's what the problem was at BK today. Both of our sandwiches were swimming in sauce. I mean they put the mayo on with a ladle instead of a spatula. We could barely hold the sandwiches in our hands, they were so slimy. :sick
sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom