Granny's gone and done it again

No, I went shopping while he was at the doggie dentist. It was 1½ hrs away.
welcome to my world. Everythings far away. I was thinking I should try and get a credit card. If I get a big enough limit I could use it to get part of the van fixed then if I cant make the payments IDK what they could do. Garnish my $94.00? Think they would go after Toms check?

welcome to my world. Everythings far away. I was thinking I should try and get a credit card. If I get a big enough limit I could use it to get part of the van fixed then if I cant make the payments IDK what they could do. Garnish my $94.00? Think they would go after Toms check?
If you can't make the payments they will just just keep adding to what you owe. Most cc companies will accept a small monthly minimum payment. That way they can keep you paying interest forever.

I will try to get one tomorrow. I hate to because I cant afford another payment but I have to do something. Whos a good one to contact? Any ideas? I think you can do it online now or just call them I guess.
I don't know. I've had the same one for decades. Maybe ask at your bank.

I think it would do you a world of good to have 3-4 chickens. I think you would really enjoy them. not that I'm an enabler or anything. :cool:
She can barely walk any distance , can't lift bags of feed, and doesn't have a predator proof coop. And it's way too difficult in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom