Granny's gone and done it again

....Goose for sale....

He's driving me bonkers atm. Let me out, what you're not coming out with me? LET ME BACK IN! LET ME OUT!

....sigh. I miss the days where I didn't need to be running ac and I could just leave that door open.

Don't mind me, I'm hot and grumpy. Shark week began a bit early...boo. Stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things for our anniversary dinner tomorrow night....planned on doing the butcher after....but the car...did not like the hot start. Really did not like the hot start. Once she figured herself out again she was ok...but oi. Think I may take hubs' toy tomorrow, as much as I don't like driving it - the strong ac will be nice, and I've got to stop by a place down the hill for dessert ;)
Happy Anniversary!!! What are you having?

The Man keeps asking me if I feel better yet. I told him he's an optimist. They gave me a 10-day supply of ABX and at that point I had taken 3. I told him it's medicine, not magic, lol. I still just want to sleep all day! Calling it a night now in fact. See y'all tomorrow.
Hope you feel better soon!

Nightmares, one right after another. I hate when I cant sleep.
Morning all
Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I still haven't seen this dog pee!! She sits in the grass. Maybe she's just peeing while sitting. I can tell she's still hurting..of course, only the second day.
I know Daisy (goose’s bestie) squats super low when she pees.
Happy Anniversary!!! What are you having
Going to stop by nothing Bundt cakes ;)
He should be tested and treated.
This.
Except Thursday is my Friday. Yay!!!

I’m back in Facebook jail. For commenting on a friends post a week or so ago that Canadians were a strange folk. Sigh. No sappy spammy post from me.

Hubs thinks he fixed my car. So now I’m debating. Take my car…or take the bronco anyway with it’s amazing ac? Hmmm

3F806612-AB6D-4476-B24E-47C52C5FFB0D.jpeg

Nightmares, one right after another. I hate when I cant sleep.
Morning all
Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Death Wish Coffee
Sorry you had trouble sleeping Granny. Me too. Hubby not happy with the level of cleanliness in the house. I thought i did pretty good cleaning up. The older he gets, the more anal he is about smells and dust.i have never been a great housekeeper. Perhaps he thinks i should be as tidy as his mother. She has nothing else to do except tidy up because she is not able to go outside and be active. Any way, i guess i can designate one day a week to cleaning or do a certain amount each day if it's so important to him.

Back
Top Bottom