Granny's gone and done it again

well Nancy is in a mess. She was with her SO at er all night . High BP chest pains ,ect..She is driving him to the drs and her BP is very low /dizzy. I told her she shouldnt be driving.
So... her SO is having chest pains? This is not good. They don't have any family near?

loading Yanza went super easy. I only had to back the trailer up 2 or 3 times. WHY because I had and audience.

MAJOR cloud burst , thankfully right after we got back on pavement. Then the storm chased us thru the black hills. Lost it in Rapid City but it found me a couple more times on the way home.

Yanza is pretty chill. She had no issues with me petting/scratching her hips (me on the outside of the trailer) so I could get her to turn around and see that the trailer door was open. Was back at the motel by 11:30 pm.

Then out to the farm yesterday nothing but fog and mist for most of the day. Welder followed me out (supposed to fix the squeeze chute that a tree borked up this spring.

His generator ran out of fuel and then after he filled from the farm tank he couldn't get it/keep it running.

Yanza was with the curly group BUT on the outskirts sort of settling in.

Back
Top Bottom