Granny's gone and done it again

Not feeling too great today. I knew i was coming down with something yesterday when my neck was so stiff.
I went out to try and pull some weeds, but my stomach feels icky. So back on the sofa.
Hope you feel better quick.
When is the family arriving?

I'm having real bad..head days again. Yesterday started ok, then boy in the evening I couldn't stand. Not sure if it's me trying to get used to this new med. I'm backing down to the smaller dose for a while. I've taken the higher for a few days. Hope it's just me trying to get used to it. It's pretty bad again...dang it.

FB_IMG_1662353810536.jpg

I'm having real bad..head days again. Yesterday started ok, then boy in the evening I couldn't stand. Not sure if it's me trying to get used to this new med. I'm backing down to the smaller dose for a while. I've taken the higher for a few days. Hope it's just me trying to get used to it. It's pretty bad again...dang it.
Sorry you're feeling bad, Cynthia. Sounds pretty dreadful. Do puppy snuggles help?

All of these problems wear on a person. Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom