Granny's gone and done it again

Scooter had front dewclaws and they were a real pain to clip... mostly because he was a pain!
I think all of our other dogs had them, but no problem keeping them trimmed.
I didn't get a choice with Pi, but with the way he uses his legs I could see them causing some problems.

Does AKC make it part of the breed standard to keep or remove them?
Like Doberman ears... seems they have to be cut to show them. I love a Dobie with long ears.

they do with Springers, dew claws removed and tails docked they just don't say how much tail to remover.

Was at the farm tues, got all the ditches mowed before the DUE DATE by the county. Then had to fix fence as 3 of the calves were doing a walk-about in Larry's pasture.

Sonny charged me today while I was on the tractor. Good then she can maneuver better than the tractor. I chased her around for 10 minutes. EVIL witch. Get into town and stop to get milk NO checkbook. So back out to the farm , the tractor was holding on to it , not sure what it's plans were for the credit cards and cash.

Pics of Linus, he follows people like a dog now.
pups and linus sept 27 006.JPG
pups and linus sept 27 007.JPG
pups and linus sept 27 008.JPG

he is up to Mike's (idiot) waist now.

According to the health check Annie has a bit of and overbite. Good thing her granddad to be is a dentist. They will be here this evening and heading out in the am.

Muttant's foot is NOT genetic according to the Vet and she did her "paper" on this issue. Evidently its embryonic.

Here are some pics of him and it.
pups and linus sept 27 002.JPG
pups and linus sept 27 003.JPG
pups and linus sept 27 004.JPG

re-boiling that jelly it never did set right. By God it will this time around I have LOTS of pectin/sure jell and I will NOT be afraid to use it.

Oh and the pups are currently "killing" a cucumber in the back yard. :thNot sure how they got ahold of it or if they had help.

Back
Top Bottom