Granny's gone and done it again

I had a rough day. Still in pain from shopping. My feet are swollen. Thats something new.
:hugs Sorry to hear, Granny. I have skipped from page 267 but I will try to catch up tomorrow. Long day today. Flew out of Vegas this morning at 9 am, had to be at airport at 7, no breakfast. Thank God for wheelchairs! Arrived Memphis 2 pm local, got home about 8, refrigerator not working. Transferred food to deep freeze and two smaller fridges and a couple of coolers; Mr Appliance to be here in the morning. Welcome home, lol! 🤪

:hugs Sorry to hear, Granny. I have skipped from page 267 but I will try to catch up tomorrow. Long day today. Flew out of Vegas this morning at 9 am, had to be at airport at 7, no breakfast. Thank God for wheelchairs! Arrived Memphis 2 pm local, got home about 8, refrigerator not working. Transferred food to deep freeze and two smaller fridges and a couple of coolers; Mr Appliance to be here in the morning. Welcome home, lol! 🤪
Glad you made it intact.

Yikes, what a thing to come home to. I went to lowes today and had to use a riding cart. I just couldnt do any more. Glad you made it home ok

Yikes, what a thing to come home to. I went to lowes today and had to use a riding cart. I just couldnt do any more. Glad you made it home ok
I've taken to using a riding cart at WM sometimes too. Feel like I'm way too young to be falling apart like this.

Back
Top Bottom