Granny's gone and done it again

Morning, Granny! It’s good to sleep in sometimes, especially when catching up on rest is necessary. I hope everything goes well at the Dr.’s office today and that you’re able to make it to your appointment tomorrow. I also managed to get a pic of a few of my cockerels for you earlier as well. Enjoy your day!
FF74F7F6-688B-496D-8684-3DBAFC079095.jpeg

Just home from the drs. with Robert. I have an US test on my legs tomorrow. It takes a quarter tank of gas to get there and back which is what I have. I need to shower but not sure I will. I need to rest some. I also need to get up at 7am tomorrow and I dont have an alarm clock so probably no sleep for me tonight.

Morning all, slept ok . too long . Making up for night before last I guess. I have to take Robert to crones dr. today. Its his yearly check up. I think he did really well this year. If I have enough gas left over I have a test tomorrow on my legs. I want to keep that one.
Go slow, so you don't use as much gas. 😁 Hope you make it. Keep us updated on Tom's toe. 😟

Go slow, so you don't use as much gas. 😁 Hope you make it. Keep us updated on Tom's toe. 😟
you save gas by going slow? I didnt know that. Its Roberts toe thats infected. Dr. looked at it today. Said to soak it and use triple antibiotic on it.

Back
Top Bottom