Granny's gone and done it again

He has some beautiful birds.
Is it Jer saxs? I cant remember his name
Yes I am friends with him on FB but just didn't feel comfortable inquiring about birds until I got some from local. Local they are more pet quality but I'm fine with that since that what I want them to be but I will probably invest in higher quality. He only like 7 or so hours from us but with everything going on that's still a big road trip

Seramas are great! I really enjoyed ours.
I been wanting them longer than I have had this account :oops:

Yes I am friends with him on FB but just didn't feel comfortable inquiring about birds until I got some from local. Local they are more pet quality but I'm fine with that since that what I want them to be but I will probably invest in higher quality. He only like 7 or so hours from us but with everything going on that's still a big road trip

He doesnt ship? His birds are pricey but very nice.

Well it's about time, then! :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom