Granny's gone and done it again

Sometimes I have trouble swallowing too. It's like the muscles don't want to work. I think maybe some of my meds are to blame but I don't know.
Or, you might have muscle dysphonia .. like me. I know it disrupts your vical cords. My voice gets scratchy feeling and it's hard to talk after I've been singing or talking a lot. I have two children with it. One son needs botox shots to relax the vocal chords. He really has a hard time with it. Austin has it a bit too like me. I'm worse than him though.

I saw the doctor today, finally. Picked up my rx at the pharmacy, picked up the heavy all wood piece of furniture. Got one bale of hay to tide me over until i can get a load of hay.
Tomorrow is ceramics class again. Guess i should go lock up the critters for the night. Have a good night everyone!

"This chicken? Oh no, not this chicken! This chicken would never - " ER-ER- OOOOOOO!
So true! Thats exactly what happened. I was talking with the employee there and he said his rooster crows like “ Ee oh” and never does the ending! The ladies look at him like hes crazy.

I saw the doctor today, finally. Picked up my rx at the pharmacy, picked up the heavy all wood piece of furniture. Got one bale of hay to tide me over until i can get a load of hay.
Tomorrow is ceramics class again. Guess i should go lock up the critters for the night. Have a good night everyone!
Get some sleeep!

Or, you might have muscle dysphonia .. like me. I know it disrupts your vical cords. My voice gets scratchy feeling and it's hard to talk after I've been singing or talking a lot. I have two children with it. One son needs botix shots to relax the vocal chords. He really has a hard time with it. Austin has it a bit too like me. I'm worse than him though.
Interesting. It's something new, it's just come up in the last six to eight months or so. I keep forgetting to mention it to my doctor. Does it cause you sometimes to choke on your saliva?

Goodnight! :)

Back
Top Bottom