Granny's gone and done it again

I have seen them do that when they are thirsty. Make sure they all know how to use the drinker.
Yes, they gather around when I refill it and all get a drink. They are getting vitamin water right now since they were pretty stressed when I brought them home. They are doing better so they will probably get flavorless water tomorrow 😂

I do have a butt picker in that brooder also 😤 that chick also has pasty butt. The only one out of 19 that does. And that was fun to wipe off this morning.

Yes, they gather around when I refill it and all get a drink. They are getting vitamin water right now since they were pretty stressed when I brought them home. They are doing better so they will probably get flavorless water tomorrow 😂

I do have a butt picker in that brooder also 😤 that chick also has pasty butt. The only one out of 19 that does. And that was fun to wipe off this morning.
sounds like your doing real good with them.

I always use ACV with my chicks, it REALLY seems to help with pasty butt.

Back
Top Bottom