Granny's gone and done it again

I always thought razor burns were from pressing too hard and literally sheering off the top layer of skin. Any groomers out there that can clarify for us?

Any person who would be rough with or abuse an animal would do the same to a child or weaker person. Good for you. Refuse to leave the room and I agree. Tell the vet why.
No, razor burns are from hot metal blades.

So, because i am trying to get ready to go to my friend's place tonight ... i would be near the
Swap tomorrow morning...my goat decided that this is a good time to kid! This is Misty, the one that had quad girls last time...by my figuring, she shouldn't be due until another month and a half or more. Clearly, Mel bred her early. I have been working on getting her new door on the stall. So today i cleaned out the stall and installed the door. Put a new bulb in her heat lamp. Walked her up from the goat house to the barn. She is having a discharge, so she should kid within 24 hours. Now i am wishing i had ordered a baby monitor.
And this evening, Mini pulled out 2 staples and ate one! Omg.

338195566_172666938989221_5562553156870553184_n.jpg

Someones chick on fb

Thanks Cap. I knew somebody would know.

How are you feeling?
Tired. I am going to plan on leaving here around 3:30. Place i am heading for is up near Richmond. I still need to load the goats and boxes of chicks. Just went up to see Misty, no babies yet. She is bulging though.
Any suspicion of razor burn, apply medicated powder. Seems to help a lot.
How are you doing Micro?

Drive and be safe, @CapricornFarm.

I finally kicked the tick bug whatever it was I got from it. I can tell you I was having Lyme flashbacks like you wouldn't believe.

Glad it was a bacterial infection and not it or Ehrlichia or Tularemia.

Otherwise just like you. Tired and the added enjoyment of the arthritis. Almost wish I set up the shoulder injection sooner at times as I'm getting tired of it waking me up in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom