Granny's gone and done it again

Hey y’all, seems like I’m late to it yet again. I don’t have school tomorrow because of memorial day. Probably gonna spend most of it catching up on homework. Only 8 days of school left😳

I talked to my PE teacher and she allowed me to do extra credit to make up for the days I was gone because of AP testing. So now my PE grade should be set. Just need to focus on math now. lets do this!💪😤 oh and also, tomorrow someone is coming to see our goats. I want to sell a few of the small ones.

Hey y’all, seems like I’m late to it yet again. I don’t have school tomorrow because of memorial day. Probably gonna spend most of it catching up on homework. Only 8 days of school left😳

I talked to my PE teacher and she allowed me to do extra credit to make up for the days I was gone because of AP testing. So now my PE grade should be set. Just need to focus on math now. lets do this!💪😤 oh and also, tomorrow someone is coming to see our goats. I want to sell a few of the small ones.
Our schools are out. Good luck on selling the goats, and....yes! You certainly can do that. 💯 👍 💪 📚

My family that has been or is in the military. Scott is the first photo.
EmakrixXcAASD-Z.jpg
CollageMaker_20230526_140730300.jpg

View attachment 3520716

Four of my chicks are getting these big black tails. EEs are always hard for me to sex ... but two have smaller tails and are smaller overall, plus they generally act more meek and feminine than the four with the black tails, who are more bold and pushy. I would say the one at the far left is a pullet, as is the middle one of the three at center. She has black feathers in her tail, but her tail feathers are short and rounded, where the other four's are starting to arch out. What do y'all think?
You can also tell the 4 males by the dark red wing patches coming in and the fatter, lumpier combs.

Back
Top Bottom