Granny's gone and done it again

well I did get all the lights and hangers fixed all around the courtyard. Then fixed/modified the faucet in Rm 31 (the new one) neither he nor I could get the water to come out (this is at 11 pm) so I gave him a key to another room so he could shower.

Fixed it late this afternoon once he got up (he works nights) it was that damn scald guard screw, I just pulled it out and tossed the screw. Viola water. There was NO way to adjust it and test it with out putting the whole thing together and than taking apart to adjust.

well I did get all the lights and hangers fixed all around the courtyard. Then fixed/modified the faucet in Rm 31 (the new one) neither he nor I could get the water to come out (this is at 11 pm) so I gave him a key to another room so he could shower.

Fixed it late this afternoon once he got up (he works nights) it was that damn scald guard screw, I just pulled it out and tossed the screw. Viola water. There was NO way to adjust it and test it with out putting the whole thing together and than taking apart to adjust.
never heard of a scald screw and he who? A renter?

1712980095352.png

Back
Top Bottom