Granny's gone and done it again

This Afternoon
Scattered snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 36. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Tonight
Isolated snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a northwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday
A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.

yep been having snow squalls all morning. Thankfully the gound is warm enough most of its melting although I did see snow blowing across the parking lot.
Blustery! I've known some people in that condition.

Have not heard back but like I said I botched the testing pretty good, hence my disgust at my idiocy and studying now so if I can find another entry level accounting job up there I’m less a dumb donkey.

Problem is right now all my practical experience is from “well I’m a history major not a book keeper!” Controller soooo…
Oh I am sorry. I couldn’t do any of that.

Take care, Larry. Enjoy your day, Granny. My pullets are starting to come on line. Getting some funny eggs!
Like this? Squishy and soft. Or hard and funky.
Screenshot_20240418_191735_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240418_191733_Photos.jpg
20180727_001828.jpg
IMG_20200924_125338.jpg

Let’s see
1000007123.jpg

Pullet Bullet is #1, top left. No idea who is laying nearly white egg in #2 position with calcium deposit. #3 and #4 are very small. #5 egg on the end is one of my normal eggs for comparison purposes.

2nd row: this whole row looks larger than it is due to camera angle. #1 is very round. #2 is bullet shaped but not as bad as #1 above. #3 is very small. #4 is bigger but very round. And #5 again is regular egg for comparison.

@Cynthia12, I have gotten 3 or 4 shell-less or very rubbery, fragile eggs, but none have made it out of the hen house. At least two were dropped in the poop trays. They're trying, lol!

There is a city in FL that has a Taco Bell on the north side and one on the south side. The south side was always squeaky clean. The north side I would let my chickens eat there. I commented to the south side Mgr one day about the difference and he said as long as he was Mgr there it was staying that way. Later in another city I met up with him in another nice Taco Bell and it was squeaky clean too. He told me he had once been a District Mgr for Micky D's. He retired to be a Mgr at TB. That was 20 years ago. I wish they would bring back the Ghost Pepper Rollers.

Back
Top Bottom